vrijdag 24 oktober 2008

I'm back!

Hi Everyone,

It has been too long since I last posted something on my blog. To be honest with you, I'm having difficulty to be creative, especially when I see other women's blogs, I just get jealous, ha ha.

What I really wanted to show you, are pictures of our holiday last September. We went to Andalusia, Spain. We rented a car and drove around to see as much as possible. I especially liked the accommodations where we stayed and I just wanted to show you:







We stayed a few days in Ronda, a town that's about 1 1/2 hours from Seville. Conchita Kien is the owner and she has three suites (small cottages) on a hill with spectacular view. You can book a suite on her website: www.fincanaranja.com. If you really want to relax and enjoy peace and quiet, this is a beautiful place to go to!

Another place we stayed at during our holiday in Spain was Caseta Castana. This is in a small town called Iznajar which is about 2 hours drive from Seville. We stayed with Margot and Graham who have a small but beautiful cottage. They started this year to rent out this cottage to tourists and it is just beautiful:







To make a reservation, the website is www.casas2let.com.

Geen opmerkingen: