woensdag 29 oktober 2008

Ramsey's stew

I was looking through the cookbooks of S and found a great recipe from Gordon Ramsey. I like his shows but have no idea how he cooks because you don't see him actually cooking, just giving advice to others.

But then I saw the recipe for the stew and decided that it was going to be a experiment because like I said earlier, I'm nog the best cook in the world. But I feel bad for S sometimes that he has to do all the cooking when we're eating together.




So at 9 am I left to get all the groceries and started. I had to be 2 1/2 hours in the oven and it's just ready and immediatly made pictures!




I already tasted it and it's good but I'm very curious what S has to say and if he liked it. It's for tomorrow because we're eating together then. I'll let you know!

Geen opmerkingen: