vrijdag 24 oktober 2008

Starbucks

I'm a huge Starbucks fan which is really strange because I don't like coffee all that much. But the first time that I tried the Caramel Machiatto, I was hooked. That was in Berlin, Germany and I fell in love with the logo, the atmosphere, the locations, everything. In the Netherlands, there's only 3 Starbucks shops and all at the airport Schiphol. Allthough I live about 45 minutes away by train, it's too much of a hassle to go there. There's a coffee shop around the corner from where I work, but it's not the same...

So whenever I see Starbucks, I immediatly have to go inside to experience the atmosphere and try a coffee or tea. Here's some pictures I've taken in Berlin and Madrid of Starbucks:







In two weeks, we're going to London for a few days and Starbucks is naturally on the agenda. I can't wait!

Geen opmerkingen: