zondag 2 november 2008

Bored...

S is wathing the movie Alexander and I'm not in the mood so instead, I want to show you a few pictures of our home. Starting with the kitchen:



It lookes a bit boring but then there's also the other side:



I like a white basis and accessorize with colour:



I've told you about my love for Starbucks, haven't I?

Also a picture of our little walk in closet but the light wasn't very good...



I sit here in the morning and having breakfast before going to work so a chair is essential. By the way, there three closets in that room because we have too much clothes and need all the space there is. The tumble dryer, a small closet and a washbasin are also in there so really a small room, haha

Moving on to the little workroom where I hope to change a little bit...



I have two shelfs from Ikea that S hopefully will put up this week so that there's more space. As soon as it there, I'll make pictures and show you.

Finally a picture of our small balcony, taken last summer when it was really hot. I love this picture and dreaming of better wheather...



Enjoy the last moments of the weekend!

Geen opmerkingen: