maandag 22 december 2008

New diningroom chairs!

Well, not exactly new but after a long time I finally made the time to paint them and it was a hell of a job.




Because I have absolutely no patience, I want these kind of jobs to be done quickly so I started on saturday afternoon and on tuesday I was ready!



The result is exactly as how I imagined it would be and I'm so happy with it. The diningroom area is already so dark because of the limited sunlight that shines there but now it looks great! Now, I would like to paint a part of the diningroom table but S doesn't want that because then it would look to girly.... Oh, what can you do... Maybe it's better to buy a new diningroom table but let's just wait and see, maybe I'll find a way to convince S. I'll let you know.

Geen opmerkingen: