donderdag 1 januari 2009

Happy new year!

I would like to wish you all a beautiful and terrific 2009. Hope you're new years eve was great and that you're ready for the new year.

If I had to give one new years resolution, it would be that I'm going to blog more often that I did the last year. And I hope to hear more from you because sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading about my little life. And because 2009 is going to be my last year in my twenties (yes, next year I'll turn 30!), I promised myself last night to enjoy this year as much as possible because a lot has happened the last couple of years and unlike a lot of women, I can't wait to turn 30 and begin a new chapter in my life! Sounds a bit weird but we can't do anything about aging so you might just as well accept it and enjoy the different aspects of life in different times in our lives.

Well, this turned out a bit more serious than I thought but nevertheless, it's written and I mean every word of it ;-).

Hope none of you have to work today or have to go anywhere and just relax and enjoy the new day of the year!

Talk to you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: