zondag 8 februari 2009

Golden Swan



I'm not really an art fan, especially modern art. When I go to a museum, I like to see paintings from artists like Van Gogh of Rembrandt van Rijn. With modern art I get the impression that I can also make that. But yesterday, S and I were in a shopping mall and we saw this painting of Erik Zwezerijnen and it's called Golden Swan. Immediatly when I saw it and knew I had to have it!

I looked him up on Google and it seems that he is known in the USA and that there are expositions in various cities in the USA and in Europe and I have never heard of him before...

The gallery owner saw that we really liked it and said that we can also ask the artist to make something custom made, especially for us!!! I didn't know what to say but we want a painting of him. We're looking into buying a new house and an artpiece of him could really fit in the interior!!! Ohhh, just a few more months and than hopefully that piece is ours!

Geen opmerkingen: