donderdag 21 mei 2009

The Eiffel Tower

Even though I have been to Paris many times, I have never been to the Eiffel Tower. So this time it was finally time to see it. Unfortunately, the weather was not so great so it was no point to go up and see the view.




What facinated me was that in different parts of the city, you could see the tower because it is so high. So every change I had, I would make a picture!

View on top of the department store Galerie Lafayette

View from the Louvre museum


But please don't think that it is romantic when you're by the Eiffel Tower... Unless you think that groups of children standing in line to go up the tower and making a lot of noice while men trying to sell cheap souvenirs and coming up to you every 30 seconds is very romantic. But still, something that you need to go and see for yourself!

2 opmerkingen:

Mary Poppins zei

Lovely photographs, I honeymooned in Paris, so for me does hold some special happy memories, I do know what you mean though, we went up the tower at night and it was so busy, and many sellers there too and that was in 1999

X

A "cheery" disposition zei

I wish i was in paris right now.