vrijdag 24 juli 2009

The beach

Yesterday S and I had dinner with two friends of ours at the beach of Scheveningen. The Hague is located near the sea and went you want to go to the beach, you can go to Kijkduin or Scheveningen. It's has a special place in my heart because my mother had lived there for about 20 years before the family moved to Maassluis where I was born. But quite often we would go to Scheveningen see the beach. A few years ago I worked in a hotel what was along side the beach and saw the beach everyday. Now I go there to visit my friends and having something to eat and drink on the boulevard. And this is my view:



Our friends live opposite this building which was recently beautiful restored and I love it. We checked out how much it would sell for and it is far over our budget, starting at 350.000 euro. But you can so much for it, everything new and a fabulous view over the sea.


Hmm, maybe in the future...!

Geen opmerkingen: