dinsdag 30 maart 2010

The Hummingbird Bakery


For our kitchen I wanted a nice painting or framed photo of somthing that looks nice in a kitchen but doesn't look like an item that you use in the kitchen. So no pictures of cultery, ingredients or something like that.

Then I remembered that I made a picture of the logo of the Hummingbird Bakery when we were in London in 2008. So I have the picture enlarged and hung it in the kitchen. And then I heard from a friend that there was a cookbook of the Hummingbird Bakery so I got that too and this is the result!





On the other side of the kitchen I made an inspirational board. So every time I see something nice or inspiring in a magazine, I hang it on the inspirational board. This is sort of my own painting, ha ha

1 opmerking:

Verena zei

The inspirational board looks great. Good idea!