zaterdag 6 maart 2010

Keep calm in the bathroom...

When we bought our new home, it had a bathroom that was an original for the 1930's. When we viewed the house for the first time, I thougt it was charming but when we actually lived there, it wasn't so charming anymore and we asked the contractor to make us a new bathroom. This meant that I had carte blanche and make it just the way I liked. I saw in a interior magazine these Portugese tiles and loved them but I knew that S was more of the contemporary feel so it was a challenge to put our taste together. I think it worked out very well!





I love it when an interior has a bit of humour in it, it doesn't need to be all that serious and our bathroom is a perfect example of that! The 'Keep calm and carry on' poster, I bought online and thought it was funny to hang it in the bathroom.

Please tell me what you think of it because I would love to hear from you!

Geen opmerkingen: