woensdag 24 maart 2010

My very own!

About a year ago I blogged about a painting I saw in Amsterdam. I never stopped thinking about it and hoped that one day it would be mine.



But unfortunately it was already sold. But they told me that I could ask the painter if he would make somthing like that again. So I did and after waiting for a few weeks, this is how our painting looks like!



I can't believe hoe great it looks. I gave it S. for his birthday but I'm equally happy with it. It hangs in our living room where I can look at it everyday!



This is our first real piece of art and hopefully not our last. I have become really exited about beautiful art and hopefully in the future we will buy another piece.

Please tell me what you think of it! I would love to hear from you!

Geen opmerkingen: