zondag 4 juli 2010

Sunny breakfast

So, I don't know how you spend your sunday mornings but mine is very peaceful. Just having a glass of orange juice outside, enjoying the sun. It has been great weather all week and I'm trying to enjoy it when I'm off work.



Last friday was the very important worldcup match between the Netherlands and Brasil and it was the hottest day of the year so far. So after the Dutch won the match(Hup Holland Hup) all the people in the street went crazy, especially the children! Everybody were outside cheering and cars were driving and waving with Dutch flags. It was just so beautiful to see everybody so happy. I really hope that we win the worldcup! I think then there's going to be a great party in Amsterdam and I want to be there and enjoy the atmosphere. But now the focus is back on and we have to beat Uruguay first.
Yes maybe you're surprised but it's not only my home and furniture that I love, ha ha.

Well, I'm about to go out and visit family. I wish you all a great day, enjoy the sun and relax!

Geen opmerkingen: