zondag 11 september 2011

Fabric market

This morning, at 10:00 am, I was ready to experience for the first time a fabric market. It was being held in the city centre of The Hague.


I didn't really know what to expect but just to be use I gave myself a budge and I couldn't go over that amount I had in mind. It was good that I did because I have never seen so much fabric in one place! And at each stand, I saw a fabric that I absolutely had to have!


After walking around for about an hour and checking at what was for sale, I made a choice. This is the fabric I bought:



Like I told you earlier, I can't tell you yet about my plans because it's not mend for me but for someone else... That's all the information that you're getting right now...

I kept my budget but for the next time, I double the budget and buy more fabric! I saw fabric that looks like wool and immediatly had a vision of a plaid, one for me and one for S. The price was a bit high so I'll have to wait untill next time.

But I couldn't go without the fabric with the cupcakes! I have used to to put the fabric in a frame and now I have a cupcake painting! There's still some fabric left so there's more to do something with it!

Geen opmerkingen: