zaterdag 21 april 2012

Donny Graves

Last week I read a post on Facebook that there was an introduction of Donny Graves cookies, a new cookie at Marqt, a new organic supermarket in The Hague which quickly became a new to go supermarket for me!

S. and I went together en we were able to taste all the flavours. There are three flavours but we just bought two: Chewy chocolate chip cookie and the Chewy homestyle oatmeal raisin cookie. I have only tried the chocolate chip version and it's wonderful! I've been trying to cut back on my sugar intake and this cookie is not that sweet but sweet enought, it's really good! Yesterday I went back to Marqt and bought another Donny Graves!


If you're in the neighbourhood, you should really stop by Marqt, they have all kind of special organic products: an impressive bakery, cheese and fish department! I'll blog about that another time. They are located in the middel of the city centre so you can make a day of it, while you can!

Geen opmerkingen: